Overview of the company:
Our client is constantly working to create innovative and exciting experiences for players around the world. To this end, while the company continues to focus on creating strong and narrative individual player titles, they are also placing greater emphasis on online experiences. Thanks to the inherent interactivity of online gaming, their worlds will have the chance to flourish both now and in the future. To achieve this, our client is putting in place the teams and tools to support their ambitions.
To be discussed.
- Collaborate with the animation team to develop revolutionary animation technologies.
- Program the animation-related elements of the game;
- Work in collaboration with animators and tool programmers to improve the production process;
- Work in collaboration with the other Team Leaders to determine the technological needs of the project according to existing constraints and deadlines;
- Establish and maintain a follow-up of tasks and planning to meet the required deadlines;
- Evaluates and distributes the tasks of the animation programming team based on the strengths and skills of the team members;
- Optimize animation tools;
- Participate in the interview process for the animation programming team;
- Establish the technical possibilities of the various functionalities requested by the animation team;
- Ensures that newly developed systems work well and that they meet established needs.
Experience and skills:
- University degree in programming, software engineering, computer engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience as an Animation Programmer;
- Minimum of 1 published title – at least 1 as a Video Game Animation Programmer;
- Must have excellent knowledge of C++;
- Knowledge of animation processes;
- Experience with 3dsmax/Maya plugins/scripting is an asset;
- Ability to manage time independently;
- Be a team player;
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
- Being a good communicator.
514-658-5867, ext 203