About the company:
Leading the charge in Real Estate technology! Since 2009, our client is a leading provider of real estate software, with a particular focus on Electronic Document Management, Transaction Management, Electronic Signing and Accounting Solutions. The successful candidate for this role will help to build the products that their customers use to run their businesses. They must have strong coding skills and they must strive to leave the code base in a better place than where it started.
To be discussed.
Come join the team if:
- You have a customer-centric mindset and you want to build tools to help them succeed;
- You are a self-motivated learner;
- You have excellent communication skills, both written & verbal;
- You have a team-first mindset and are excited to both teach and learn from your colleagues.
- A minimum two years of relevant work experience (A Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree is a major plus);
- Proficiency with HTML & CSS;
- Experience with cloud hosting providers, notably Microsoft Azure;
- Knowledge of Git, familiarity with CI/CD workflows and experience with Agile development principles.
Benefits and Extras:
- Competitive wages plus a great benefits package and health insurance;
- Convenient Office Location: Located on the south shore of Montreal near Quartier Dix-30, our offices are easily accessible by car (free parking!) and public transit;
- Remote-work friendly: We understand work/life balance and can accommodate work from home.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202