Our client values self-motivated makers, with a passion for collaboration and creating unique experiences. In our effort to innovate, it’s important to us to seek out developers from different backgrounds and perspectives.
- Lead the development of the project;
- Oversee the development from concept to LiveOps and ensure that the team ships each milestone on time, quality and budget;
- Transform the creativity of your developers into structured projects that are both ambitious and feasible;
- Work in collaboration with the Human Resources Department to establish recruitment needs and participate in the recruitment process;
- Analyze and determine the need to contract sub-contractors that might be necessary to the project;
- Act as a mentor and nurture the professional growth of your employees via clear yearly objectives and recurrent one-on-ones;
- Inform on a regular basis the Executive Producer and the Green Light committee of the project advancement.
Experience and qualifications:
- Diploma in project management or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the mobile video game industry as a Producer;
- Experience in problem resolution and conflict management;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken French and English.
- Ability to lead, mobilize and influence a work team in order to obtain the quality and performance desired;
- Ability to respect production deadlines;
- Thorough knowledge of competitive products, companies and market trends;
- Understanding of the game production cycle with a good understanding of ending and submission process.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Leadership and a good sense of responsibilities;
- Be able to clearly express ideas;
- Be focused on achieving superior results;
- Be a solid team player;
- Have a synthesis and analytical mindset;
- Be able to adapt to change and to work under pressure while respecting deadlines.
Motivation and interests:
- Must understand what makes good games so special, and have the ability to pick games apart, pointing out what works and what doesn’t.
Associé principal / Consultant sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 201