For our client, leader in transportation electrification in North America.
Why join our team?
- You will work in a stimulating and constantly evolving work environment (not
risk of boring you)!
- Your family and your health come first!
- Your schedule is flexible and we trust you!
- We have insurance (Concrete) and a great employee assistance program!
- Here, there are no limits to your career potential!
Under the supervision of the Section Manager – Test and Certification, the Engineer – Test and Certification must provide expertise in the execution and analysis of validation test results engineering and certification. The engineer will be the team’s referent for the identification performance issues and solutions to them. He will be responsible to ensure the continuous updating of the certification file for different platforms and to analysis of security risks associated with in-service issues.
In your daily life, you will have to:
- Review and support the writing of test plans;
- Execute or supervise tests;
- Record and analyze test results;
- Produce documentation associated with tests in accordance with department standards;
- Support system designers to ensure standards are monitored;
- Maintain the normative compliance file of the different platforms up to date;
- Implementation and execution of certification schedules for new platforms;
- Write applicable certification reports;
- Propose solutions to correct or improve products;
- Write risk analyzes related to defect and non-compliance issues in
If you have gone this far in our description, it is because it speaks to you! We continue…
What you need to be successful in this position:
- Bilingual (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of digital and analog circuits;
- Master SAE, CMVSS, FMVSS and ISO standards;
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Communicate effectively;
- Able to work on several projects simultaneously;
- High analytical capacity.
Skills and attitudes
- Demonstrate autonomy and rigor;
- Have an analytical and synthetic mind.
Training and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or mechatronics engineering;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in engineering testing;
- Be a member of the Order of Engineers of Quebec;
- Have experience in the automotive manufacturing field (an asset).
- Be required to travel to test centers to assist with validation and performance tests certification to ensure the conformity of the tests (tests mainly carried out in St-Jérôme, Mirabel or Blainville but can occasionally be in the United States);
- Face-to-face depending on the tests to be carried out (at least 3 days per week).
We can’t wait to talk to you!
Junior Recruiting Consultant