Our client, one of Canada’s largest privately owned and operated IT service providers and PC systems integrators, is looking for and Account Executive. As part of the company team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities.
The organization encourages and supports ongoing training and development opportunities. We are composed of a talented, diversified workforce that performs collectively in an entrepreneurial and flexible environment. Their staff members have access to the latest and greatest technologies in performing their daily activities.
The Account Associate will support the Account Executive in the development, growth and maintenance of government customer relationships. This will involve working closely with new prospects and existing clients to maximize sales and customer satisfaction by providing the highest possible level of customer service to these accounts.
The successful candidate is driven, self-directed, and proactive with a deep work ethic and positive, “can-do” attitude. The successful candidate is a passionate customer advocate committed to solving problems for clients and prospects with a strong desire to create win-win opportunities with innovative and creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Support Account Executive (AE) with all account development and marketing activities to ensure that sales targets are achieved / exceeded in both product and services categories by delivering an exceptional customer experience;
- Assist AE with the development of new business outside of existing territory;
- Assist AE with the maintenance of existing client accounts in order to extend reach and attain a higher percentage of the client’s IT budget;
- Provide support to AE and collaborate with senior team members on complex sales cycles required in high margin IT solution sales;
- Maintain and develop a high level of knowledge of technology and the company’s solution offerings;
- Prepare product transitioning and product roll-out for assigned accounts;
- Prepare RFx proposals and responses;
- Report on all major accounts in the assigned territory;
- Provide telephone and administrative support for the Accounts and direction to the Inside Sales Representatives;
- Liaise directly with customers and business partners to identify and resolve their needs, and educate them on the value of the channel;
- Ensure that orders are efficiently expedited through the system by working reciprocally with the AE and Inside Sales, Logistics and Technical teams;
- Conduct business in a manner which promotes effective partnership in all activities.
- Previous experience communicating and assisting in the development, maintenance and service of large accounts is necessary;
- Knowledge of complex solution sales, long sales cycles, marketing procedures and IT product technology (hardware, software, networks and services) is required;
- Post-Secondary education, a University degree, or related experience is helpful;
- Excellent customer service focus, verbal and written interpersonal skills, coupled with a strong business savvy to lead business relations is necessary;
- Being a flexible teammate; comfortable with decision-making abilities;
- Have shown multi-tasking abilities and strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- You are upbeat, professional and positive individuals with excellent listening skills who feel empowered to take ownership of their accounts and take whatever action is necessary to resolve account-related problems.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202