Are you an Account Development Specialist who enjoys providing the best solutions to your clients? Do you know the automotive industry inside and out? You have established lasting business relationships with existing and potential clients? Join this Canadian leader, with branches across the country, to participate in the development and refinement of sales development initiatives at the district level.
As part of a team and in collaboration with the District Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Maximizing sales opportunities with a portfolio of new and existing customers;
- Working with a client of installers and 2 major branches to sell and present the company’s programs;
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with customers and prospects by providing appropriate solutions and a bond of trust;
- Work collaboratively with various regional and corporate sales forces to implement sales development plans and support district and regional strategies and objectives in the deployment of marketing programs and promotions;
- Also collaborate with Store Managers to develop sales development plans to increase business with existing customers in the territory;
- Ensure customer satisfaction by being aware of market infamy and issues (service, product delivery) to inform Store Managers and your District Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or DEC ideally;
- 3 years experience in sales with a demanding clientele;
- Experience in the automotive industry (parts, tires, car accessories, etc.) a strong asset;
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to interact effectively at various levels;
- Results oriented, team player who knows how to build trusting relationships with customers;
- Valid driver’s license and a car;
- Bilingualism required.
You will be working for a North American company recognized in its field, offering a variety of quality products.
- A base salary and quarterly bonus;
- Flexible group insurance and RRSP coverage. A collaborative culture that encourages initiative and creativity;
- A caring team that values collaboration and authenticity;
- Tuition reimbursement under certain conditions;
- Access to the online training center.
Location: Montreal -LaSalle -Verdun
ID – 8011
Senior Recruitment Consultant