Our client, a team of senior digital acceleration leaders and developers that includes successful entrepreneurs, executives and investors, and who works with customers daily to digitally transform and accelerate their organization to improve their efficiency, scalability, growth and profitability.
We are looking for
Highly driven and talented professionals to accompany our client’s customers in their digital transformation. Being a high growth organization in a high growth industry, they are looking for people ready to challenge themselves and be autonomous in leading projects with customers and the development teams.
As Account Executive/Sales Engineer :
- You are responsible for developing and managing prospective and existing customer relationships.
- You meet clients and potential clients to listen and understand their businesses’ needs, challenges and opportunities.
- You provide advice and recommendations enabling them to achieve their objectives using best-in-class Cloud solutions that improve operational efficiency and add value to sales, accounting, customer service, community management, marketing, nonprofit organizations, and more.
- You work directly with the Salesforce Account executives and Salesforce Sales Engineers to build detailed solutions for your customers. As such, you are responsible for the solution architecture and scope of work preparation and presentation.
- Develop and manage new prospective customer relationships.
- Manage existing customer relationships.
- Provide advice and recommendations to prospective and existing customers based on their businesses’ needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Demo different Cloud solutions offers to prospects and customers.
- Meet sales targets through the selling of Salesforce.
- Work in tandem with business analysts and executives to accompany customers before, during and after the completion of their projects.
- Participate in answers to RFPs.
- Work with Salesforce account executives and sales engineers.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Be on the lookout for ways to improve the sales process.
- Share observations in customer needs that can help the company improve its services, solutions and products offerings.
- Build solution architectures and detailed scope of work for the each of the business opportunities.
- MANDATORY: Based in Montreal, QC, Canada. Our client does not finance or subsidize relocation.
- MANDATORY: Perfect spoken and written French and English.
- MANDATORY: Experience with Salesforce and/or extensive knowledge of other similar CRMs.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED : Engineering degree or similar university degree
- Required experience AE: 3 years or more of selling (with quotas) software, or business process consultancy services, or equivalent in the technology or business process sector.
- Required experience SE: 3 years or more in a sales technical support role building solutions and detailed proposals in the technology or business process sector.
- Demonstrated skills in understanding the high level business challenges and being able to represent how they are being addressed by the proposed solution.
- Demonstrated skills in consulting, prospecting, and developing win-win and productive customer relationships.
- Demonstrated skills in articulating ROI in a clear and tangible way for customers, and selling solutions.
- Demonstrated skills in understanding and managing objections and closing sales.
- Experience in business needs and/or business process analysis is an asset.
- Being enjoyable to work with for customers and colleagues.
- Be driven, autonomous, hard working, and hands-on.
- Be curious and ready to learn and update your skillsets continuously.
- Efficient and disciplined professionals can work from home.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202