Overview of the company:
Our client is constantly working to create innovative and exciting experiences for players around the world. To this end, while the company continues to focus on creating strong and narrative individual player titles, they are also placing greater emphasis on online experiences. Thanks to the inherent interactivity of online gaming, their worlds will have the chance to flourish both now and in the future. To achieve this, our client is putting in place the teams and tools to support their ambitions.
To be discussed.
- Develop software in C++ by applying the principles of data-oriented coding;
- Work with the Game design and Animation teams to establish the technical design and to implement an AI system that makes the non-user players alive and that offers a varied and fun playability;
- Propose and develop new methods and technics to improve the quality of the AI in accordance to the game development in order to go beyond the competition;
- Analyze and estimate development times, costs, and needs as the impacts of the proposed functions;
- Make sure that the technological priorities of the project are according to the existing delays and constraints;
- Establish and maintain a follow-up of tasks and execute a plan in order to respect the required deadlines;
- Master the techniques and tools of debugging;
- Innovate by proposing new AI systems in collaboration with the Programming and Game Design teams;
- Work effectively with other members of the programming team, as well as members of the development team
- Design and then implement the different systems for which he is responsible in accordance with the deadlines set by his superior;
- Contribute positively to the achievement of the objectives of the project and the team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University diploma in programming, computer engineering, software engineering or the equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience in video games as an AI Programmer;
- Excellent knowledge of technological constraints on different game platforms;
- Excellent C++ knowledge;
- Cross platform development an asset;
- Experience in optimization;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- The desire to push the barriers of video game technology is required;
- Maturity to give and receive constructive criticism is expected;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Consultante en recrutement
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 204