Are you ready for a big leap?
As an Analyst – Cybersecurity and Compliance, you are an expert at assessing threats and risks in projects and development. You are a member of our team of specialists that deals with security risks. You also have the opportunity to work with our shows in all four corners of the world.
The Cybersecurity and Compliance Analyst will:
- Go through detection and prevention review tasks of potentials cybersecurity incidents;
- Help solve cybersecurity incidents;
- Maintain and improve cybersecurity management tools (Elasticsearch based SIEM);
- Take part in vulnerability management (detection and evaluation using Nessus and various other sources);
- Carry out a cybersecurity technology watch;
- Take part in improving and maintaining indicators of compromissions used by cybersecurity tools (MISP);
- Analyze malicious codes, and devise strategies to contain and avoid them.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering OR equivalent experience;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a major corporate setting, particularly in cybersecurity;
- Extensive knowledge of IT security (risk analysis, protective measures, vulnerability management, encryp-tion, surveillance, etc.);
- In-depth understanding of network protocols, data flow analysis and reconstitution, and marked interest in technology watch;
- Boundless curiosity, keen problem-solving ability;
- Professional information security certification such as CISSP (an asset);
- Superior spoken and written communication skills, and adeptness at maintaining strong interpersonal relations;
- Exceptional ease in English and French.
Recruitment Consultant - IT