We are looking for a finance professional with an interest in marketing to elevate our finance team among the best in the retail & consumer goods sector. Your mandate will be to contribute to the development of the finance marketing practice and support the financial management of the marketing organization. You will work closely with business partners and get exposure to senior leaders and become a subject matter expert in the finance function.
An ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a strong sense of curiosity and initiative, focus on generating results, and maintain a high standard of personal and professional integrity and ethics. He/She has also strong skills to structure large set of information and data for senior management level format & story line.
This role, based at our Montreal’s office, will report directly to the Manager of Marketing Finance.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the financial business partner & controller for the global marketing team
- Drive spend planning, forecasting, reporting, and variance analysis activities for marketing organization.
- Support major business case and perform on-going monitoring of the implementation progress, performance metrics and ROI.
- Support the allocation of the marketing budget between each region, product line and type of initiatives, supported by a solid and transparent data-driven decision process to maximize ROI.
- Understand, track and plan marketing effectiveness metrics in collaboration with our marketing data science practice.
- Ensure application of appropriate internal controls, SOX and financial procedures, including monthly/quarterly closing & reporting process.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Accounting or Finance with interest for marketing.
- More than 3 years of financial management experience in a large multinational company, investment banking, big 4 audit or as a consultant.
- Excellence in financial modelling and analytics.
- Self-starter and self-motivated with good business sense.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to dive deep, invent & simplify and learn & be curious.
- Passion for metrics and figures with attention to details.
Associée / Consultante sénior