Our client is a prime contractor in the development of software for the preparation of automated financial statements. Well established in the CPA firm sector, the company also supports many private companies and the government sector.
The team is growing and we are currently looking for a versatile programmer-analyst.
- Analyze, develop, deploy and maintain ASP.NET applications for internal management.
- Program VBA enhancements in our CaseView products
- Provide technical support internally and to clients (level 2)
- Develop improvements in Salesforce
- Make changes to the website
Other related tasks:
- Participate in software evaluation
- Automate PDF documents
- Program advertising campaigns in Pardot (training, webinars, events)
Desired skills :
- DEC or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in ASP.NET development (Visual Studio)
- Experience with SQL Server database
- Flexible and self-taught
- Knowledge of Salesforce (Flow Builder, Apex)
- Knowledge of CaseWare (CaseView)
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Data transfer (SSIS)
- Experience with IIS web servers
*This position is fully telework
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202