Our client, a leading manufacturer of construction materials with several plants in Quebec and Ontario, has carved out a place for itself by offering quality products to its market. Its people-oriented culture foster a positive work environment where the collaboration and involvement of its members are key to its success.
In order to support the finance team, they are looking for an Assistant-Controller!
You are looking for an opportunity that will allow you to use your expertise developed in financial management.
In addition to analyzing and reviewing various financial reports and statements, you enjoy designing and implementing methodology, internal control procedures and performance indicators by capitalizing on your analytical skills and thoroughness.
You want to supervise and support a team of 3 finance professionals, while collaborating with the controller on various projects.
You want to be part of an organization that offers the proximity of decision makers, the strength of a multinational and the flexibility of a medium-sized company?
This is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Compensation and benefits :
- A stimulating environment with teams committed to common success
- Competitive compensation, including an annual bonus
- Insurance program and group RRSP with employer contribution from day 1
- Cell phone and laptop provided
If you have :
- University degree in accounting and member of a professional accounting corporation
- 5 years experience in managing an accounting department
- Bilingualism (French and English) spoken and written
You could be their next Assistant-Controller!
Please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss your career ambitions!