Do you care about the future of the planet? Are you interested in electric and intelligent mobility?
Our client is a pioneering company in the electrification and advanced connectivity of heavy vehicles. The working atmosphere is typical of a technology start-up, both creative and relaxed. This innovative company is now in a growth phase and is looking to expand its team in order to develop the North American and European markets.
This is a job creation, you will have the opportunity to participate in the definition of processes and bring new ideas. In addition, the company offers a progressive work environment, allowing for career development and personal growth.
Reporting to the President, the Assistant’s main responsibility is to provide administrative and organizational support. More specifically, he/she will be responsible for :
- Manage the president’s agenda (conferences, requests for appointments…) and organize his/her travel;
- Take minutes of meetings and write the minutes;
- Carry out the first sorting of e-mails and requests;
- Participate actively in the implementation and optimization of administrative processes;
- Create, write, revise and format administrative documents;
- Gather information and create documents for investors and financiers;
- Translate documents such as press releases, PowerPoint presentations and procedures in both languages (English and French);
- Verify the accuracy of data, grammar and aesthetics of documents;
- Maintains databases and performs the necessary follow-ups;
- The job requires a high degree of creativity and initiative, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of creativity and initiative;
- As required, completes research on the internet or other sources;
- Performs classification of files and documentation, both electronic and paper, according to the document management system in place;
- All other related tasks.
- Excellent command of the advanced functions of the Microsoft Office 365 suite;
- Bilingualism spoken and written essential (English and French);
- Excellent spelling, grammar and writing skills;
- Demonstrate a spirit of analysis, synthesis and operational know-how;
- Demonstrate sound judgment and ability to quickly identify sensitive situations;
- Have a good sense of organization, thoroughness and versatility;
- Discretion, tact, diplomacy and respect for confidentiality;
- A desire to learn, a sense of autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and changing work environment;
- Be client- and result-oriented.
What we offer
- A permanent full-time position and a flexible work schedule;
- A company that offers real career development opportunities;
- A management team that is inclusive and open to new ideas;
- A Global Cleantech 100 company.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202