2021-07-09 10:38:19 Jump
Work for and with our clients to:
- Support the development of open architectures and applications, cloud infrastructure and platforms to ensure they are best suited for cloud deployment and consumption.
- Drive the organization towards cloud best practices and technologies to enable capabilities such as DevSecOps, Big Data/Analytics, AI, Micro-Services.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and implement cloud solutions.
- Report status of tasks and assignments.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and technical teams to deploy consistent cloud infrastructure across the customer’s enterprise
- Be an evangelist for the Microsoft Azure platform at our customers and internally
Skills and Knowledge
- Deep understanding of cloud infrastructure technologies, business drivers, emerging IT trends, and deployment projects (if necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to gain consensus on solutions/projects)
- Proven track record of building deep technical relationships with executives and increasing the use of cloud computing by large or highly strategic customers
- Proven track record of collaborative decision making, conflict resolution, and follow through on actions and decisions taken, in addition to exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- At least 5 years of experience architecting, designing, implementing, or supporting widely distributed applications (i.e., possess advanced architectural concepts to ensure availability, reliability, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience “migrating” local workloads to the cloud
- Extensive technical experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Cloud infrastructure: virtualization, storage, CHP, virtual desktop infrastructure, Linux, containers and container orchestration, object storage service
- Cloud operations and management: monitoring and logging, operations
- Cloud security and governance: IAM, monitoring, encryption, cloud-native policies and controls
- Solutions hosted on the cloud platform (e.g., Azure App Service, Kubernetes [AKS/EKS/GKE])
- Cloud-based application development solutions (e.g., PaaS, serverless, API management)
- Continuous integration technologies (e.g., IaC, Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet)
- One or more of the following programming languages: C++, C#, Java, Node.js
Consultante en recrutement TI