Our client, a leading distributor of electrical and automation products, is currently seeking a Billing Analyst for their Mississauga, ON or Montreal, QC offices. You will be responsible for all aspects of rebates and claims to major suppliers. Reporting to the Cost Efficiency Manager, you will also be responsible for purchase price variances as they relate to the ship and debit process. You will liaise with internal staff: Sales, Credit, Pricing, Management, and Major Suppliers.
- You will review, update & correct data from internal reports, contact internal staff for information or backup, submit claims to suppliers via various processes.
- You will review denied items from suppliers and correct, update or adjust as required.
- You will review and approve payback requests from suppliers.
- You will prepare reports, analyses, and summaries as required.
- You will make a personal impact, you consistently achieve a high level of customer service
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, by building brand recognition while supporting sales initiatives and enhancing customer experiences. You will consistently ensure that our corporate image is reflected.
Who Are You
- Accounting courses – diploma with previous general accounting work experience
- Good analysis skills.
- Great Excel skills: pivot tables, functions, spreadsheet reports.
- Experience with AS400 and Outlook.
- Able to work efficiently to deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail (absolutely necessary)
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work well under pressure while maintaining a good attitude
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and build customer relationships
- Team-oriented and used to working in a large department/company with a busy workload.
- Pro-active with a positive and friendly demeanor.
What our client offers
- Their employees enjoy a dynamic and ever-changing work environment.
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and pension packages, and the opportunity for continued growth across the organization.