Branch Manager – Anjou
Are you a person who wants to grow and have the opportunity to not only manage a good team, but also to participate in the growth of a recognized leader in its industry?
This is what this well-established distributor is offering you. This company wants to offer the opportunity to a person coming from the field of distribution to use his experience, his leadership and his willingness to learn and grow.
Working with the District Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the daily operations of the branch, (sales, warehousing, expenses, budgeting and inventory) according to established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all activities related to the branch, ensuring that decision making is in line with the company’s strategic plan and contributes to the profitability of the branch;
- Manage a team of 6 people (2 external representatives, 3 internal representatives and 1 warehouse clerk) and ensure effective management of the team through mobilization, training and development of people.
- Be accountable for the branch’s P&L, budget, expense and inventory management. Ensure sales and profitability objectives are met.
- Identify new business opportunities while being a brand ambassador and enhancing the customer experience.
- Ensure that employees comply with health and safety policies, procedures and regulations.
Your profile and required qualities:
- Completed BAC or DEC
- 5 years in sales and experience in managing personnel and budgets
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in the distribution sector (construction or industrial an asset)
- Results oriented and have a history of achieving objectives in terms of sales generated.
- Ability to interpret reports, and identify and analyze business trends, products and customers
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
We offer you:
The opportunity to grow your career in a healthy, dynamic and evolving environment. A sense of belonging and being well surrounded to promote your success and that of the team!
- Competitive base salary with an annual bonus of up to 25%.
- A complete range of social benefits
- A group RRSP program
- A stimulating career and the opportunity to grow within the company.
ID – 7955
Senior Recruitment Consultant