Our client is a leading energy services company in Quebec. They offer innovative solutions to improve the energy efficiency of buildings and reduce operating and maintenance costs.
This company is a team of highly rigorous professionals who stand out both for the technical quality of their solutions and the flexibility of their business partnership models. Since its creation, our client has achieved irreproachable quality in the realization of all its projects, in terms of financial commitments, skills and a vision of sustainable development.
If you have a great team spirit and a strong work ethic, we would like to meet you! In direct collaboration with the main designers and project managers, you will be responsible for the development and realization of projects in the institutional, commercial, municipal and industrial fields. As a technician, you will work in close collaboration with the other members of the engineering department, as well as with the technical drawing, automation, construction and project follow-up departments.
You will be responsible for carrying out all design phases in an integrated teamwork context. As such, your main tasks will be:
- Carry out surveys of existing mechanical installations;
- Calculate air conditioning and heating loads for buildings;
- Design plumbing and ventilation systems;
- Design innovative, high-performance, energy-efficient solutions adapted to the needs of clients;
- Carry out energy simulations and calculations of energy and monetary savings;
- Estimate the cost of work;
- Estimates, calculations and preparation of technical documents required for financial support requests;
- Prepare plans and specifications and tender documents;
- Provide technical support to the construction and post-implementation follow-up departments;
- Carry out the design of computer-assisted drawings.
- Holder of a DEC in building mechanics;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in building mechanics, preferably in a consulting engineering firm;
- Good knowledge of Autocad and Revit software (an asset);
- Good knowledge of the Office suite;
- Good knowledge of building codes and standards (Quebec Construction Code, CSA standards, NFPA standards, etc.);
- Great rigor and proven organization in your priority management;
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English (an asset);
- LEED AP certification (an asset);
- Available for business trips within Canada.
Our client offers its employees a competitive and attractive total compensation package linked to business context, culture, values and long-term orientations. The opportunity to benefit from an innovative, dynamic and stimulating work environment where you can make your mark and lead an interesting career. They are committed to the professional development and well-being of their employees.
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205