You are passionate about business development, your perseverance and energy allow you to gain satisfaction through the acquisition of market share and new major customers.
You express your business acumen through sales, developing market penetration strategies and executing creative action plans in a collaborative environment.
Every day, you make the difference by distinguishing yourself through your consultative approach and the delivery of concrete solutions as a trusted partner of your clients…
Our client, a Quebec leader in energy efficiency and solidly established for more than 25 years, offers customized air handling and industrial refrigeration solutions to major industry players. Their projects are at the heart of product quality, energy efficiency and biosafety issues for their customers in the food, pharmaceutical and industrial sectors.
He wishes to add a Business Development Director to his team, reporting to the General Manager, which will allow him to increase market shares mainly in Quebec and Ontario, but also in the rest of Canada and the United States.
To be discussed.
You are looking for a company that offers :
- To showcase your intrapreneurial skills in a trustworthy environment;
- A climate of partnership with its clientele and a long-lasting business relationship;
- An eco-responsible approach, and helping its customers in this sense;
- The support of a strategic partner generating development opportunities;
- A booming business sector with large-scale projects;
- A solid technical team delivering quality projects to its clients;
- And, of course, competitive compensation and benefits.
If the following elements describe you :
- Bachelor’s or DEC degree in mechanical engineering (or equivalent education/experience);
- A minimum of 5 years in business development with proven results;
- Experience in B2B in long sales cycles (agri-food sector an asset);
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English);
- Available to travel in Canada and the USA from time to time.
And that you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Business Development Director!
Please send me your resume at email@example.com and it will be my pleasure to discuss it further with you!