Are you a hunter at heart? Do you have a strong technical background and experience in the metal or MRO industry? Do you have a minimum of 5 years experience as a sales representative or in business development? Then start the year off right because I have a great opportunity for you! Our client, a large distribution company in Canada and the United States with over 95 years of expertise in metal cutting tools for various industries, is looking for its next Business Development Manager for the Quebec territory.
As a Business Development Manager you will report to the Regional Sales Manager and your main mandate will be to prospect for new accounts and grow existing accounts while collaborating with the members of his team.
- Ensure sales goals are met and maintain an adequate pipeline to support territory revenue and growth;
- Utilize a consultative approach in prospecting for new and existing accounts;
- Conduct business reviews on every shift with the client;
- Follow up on bids, proposals, terms of agreement and negotiate to finalize the contract;
- Organize training sessions for the customer and present new products;
- Identify and present productivity gains and savings opportunities for customers;
- Five to ten years of experience in outside sales or similar role;
- Experience in the metal industry is required;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French;
- Team player and results oriented
If you are interested in this position, please contact me either by cell phone at 438-498-7810 or by email at email@example.com
ID – 8033
Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering