Our client is a growing Sherbrooke-based company with operations in Florida and in Chile. The company’s mission is to make the oceans a sustainable, accessible and affordable source of fresh water. To achieve this, it has developed a technology that produces drinking water from buoys powered exclusively by wave energy. This technology will allow coastal communities and industries to obtain fresh water produced in an ecological and economical way.
The Human Resources Business Partner will serve in a key generalist role within the company acting across all human resources disciplines. Specifically:
- Plan the human resource needs necessary to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Actively participate in recruitment (job description, interviews, selection, etc.);
- Act as an expert advisor for managers in terms of workforce planning, performance, professional development, recognition, etc;
- Act as a resource person for employees.
- Welcome and integrate new employees.
- Mastering best practices, policies and legislation.
- Keeping abreast of market trends.
- Implement programs and organize various events to strengthen relationships within the Oneka team.
- Maintain a culture of respect and inclusion at all levels of the company.
Requirements and profile
- Desire to have a sustainable impact on the planet.
- Degree in business administration, human resources.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources with in-depth knowledge of several disciplines, including compensation, organizational development, employee relations, performance, training, recruitment, etc.
- Organized, detail-oriented individual with good analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual (French and English, written and spoken).
- Assets: CHRP member
Working environment and conditions
- Salary to be discussed and possible eligibility for the Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP).
- Group insurance paid including dental care.
- Rapid growth and changing environment.
- Dedicated and hard working team.
- Diversified tasks.
Associée / Consultante sénior