For several decades, our client has positioned itself as a leader in the Canadian industrial sector thanks to its innovative solutions. Its mission: to help companies be more productive, efficient and competitive.
To support its growth, it is looking for a Category Manager to join its dynamic team!
You are looking for an environment that will allow you to express your initiative and leadership through creative business strategies, while capitalizing on your analytical skills? Managing supplier relationships is your passion, and you believe that negotiation is not a power play, but an opportunity to collaborate with your partners? Do you want to be part of interesting projects, support sales and customer service, and contribute to the success of your clients?
Are you looking for a company that offers you :
– A company culture focused on its people, through respect and collaboration;
– A modern work environment, combined with the availability of telecommuting;
– Social activities that bring people together;
– A competitive salary;
– Group insurance and group RRSP, as well as paid sick days;
– And let’s not forget a super motivated and motivating purchasing team!
If the following describes you :
– 5+ years of experience in a purchasing or category specialist role (distribution an asset);
– A background in administration and/or procurement (an asset);
– Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Office 365, particularly Excel;
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Category Manager!
Please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!