Our Strategy and Technology team is growing!
You will have the opportunity to exercise your expertise by accompanying our clients in their cloud transformations.
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Act as an expert cloud resource.
- Implementing cloud transformation strategies within large-scale projects.
- Accompany our clients in their migration and/or evolution towards cloud computing.
If you have the following knowledge and experience:
- In-depth understanding of cloud technology concepts (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) including security.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Azure ecosystem, Azure DevOps, discovery tools and environment migration.
- Proven experience in the implementation, optimization and evolution of cloud environments.
- Migration, provisioning and administration of cloud environments in native and hybrid environments.
- Cloud automation with Terraform, Bicep.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in cloud computing.
- A university degree or college diploma in a relevant field.
As well as the following skills:
- You are autonomous and self-taught.
- You are used to working with cross-functional teams in dynamic environments.
- You are comfortable navigating fast-paced environments to meet deadlines.
- You are recognized for your ability to analyze and synthesize.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and oral) in French and English.
Are you interested?
We want to meet you!
In exchange, we offer…
- A flexible work schedule because we care about work-life balance.
- Group insurance and telemedicine programs to support physical and mental health.
- An active community and social club that continually excels.
- A skills development program with an annual budget for training, certifications, etc.
- A group retirement savings plan.
- An expense allowance.
- Annual vacation and special time off for special life events.
- An ecosystem of human colleagues with diverse backgrounds.
- Access to an in-house technology innovation lab.
- A competitive base salary plus bonus.
- And much more…
ID – 7863
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202