Reporting to the Vice President of Talent Attraction, you will be part of the team that implements attraction strategies. To help you, you will have access to the Communities of Experts in Data Analytics, Development and Technology and Business Consulting of the company. Our client is growing in Montreal and Quebec City. Therefore, they are looking for a dynamic, organized person who is passionate about sales.
The candidate will be responsible for the complete cycle of attracting permanent and contractual talent both locally and internationally. He/she will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the Quebec City offices.
What awaits you:
- Work closely with the Community of Experts and Sales during the attraction process;
- Build and maintain relationships with a bank of potential and qualified candidates (in Montreal, Quebec City and internationally);
- Implement hunting strategies to target and attract talent;
- Establish a long-lasting relationship with talents;
- Recommend talents to the managers of the Communities of Experts and to sales;
- Participate in targeted events in our Communities of Experts in order to create and build relationships; Establish a lasting relationship with talent.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in talent attraction;
- Have worked in a specialized talent sector and/or headhunting;
- Be results oriented;
- Have the ability and interest to work in a proactive and reactive mode;
- Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and teamwork skills;
- Have a strong interest in sales;
- Be autonomous and organized.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202