You are looking for an opportunity that will allow you to showcase your leadership, rigor and communication skills in order to deliver real results and make a difference within Quebec manufacturing companies.
You are passionate about projects such as the design and expansion of plants, as well as interior refurbishment, involving all stakeholders in the industrial construction world.
You wish to join a dynamic and recognized company that will allow you to surpass yourself in a flexible, professional and autonomous environment?
Our client, a Quebec-based consulting engineering firm established for over 30 years, has positioned itself as the reference in plant layout and value-added production. Their leadership has been established by exceeding their clients’ expectations by delivering quality projects and concrete results.
They are looking to add a Estimator – Construction (Industrial) to their team, reporting to the Director of Expertise, to develop and implement several major projects in the manufacturing sector.
If the following describes you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering (or equivalent) and OIQ member;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in estimating construction projects;
- Proficiency in Autocad 2D or Draftsite (an asset);
- Knowledge of estimating software (an asset);
- Bilingualism (oral and written).
Looking for a company that offers:
- An open, people-oriented company culture; A professional environment with opportunities for growth;
- Flexibility to telecommute between the office and client sites;
- Competitive compensation and a bonus plan;
- Group insurance.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering