Overview of the role:
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Estimating and Engineering, the incumbent of this position will have the primary function of performing field tests and site supervision.
To be discussed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow deadlines and ensure the smooth running of the project;
- Coordinates work with project managers;
- Be involved in the purchase of materials;
- Provide support to clients;
- Organize meetings between the various stakeholders;
- Carry out work and testing methods;
- Participate in the supervision of the various construction sites;
- Carry out and coordinate field tests under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Estimating and Engineering;
- Fill out daily reports related to the construction site;
- Participate actively, by his attitude and behaviors, to develop and maintain a respectful, harmonious and stimulating work atmosphere for all;
- Collaborate with all colleagues and encourage teamwork.
- Carry out his work with rigor and integrity;
- Carry out his tasks and responsibilities efficiently and with the will to perform well;
- Work with respect for the company’s culture and values;
- Perform all other related tasks.
- DEC or AEC in Civil Engineering;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in civil engineering;
- Knowledge in drilling, deep foundations or geotechnics (Asset);
- Available to work on remote sites for short to medium periods of time;
- Master the Office suite;
- Knowledge of AutoCad software (Asset);
- Open-mindedness, willingness to learn and teamwork;
- Organized, autonomous and structured;
- Work indoors as well as outdoors in various climatic conditions;
- Travel required;
- Overtime to be expected.
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205