In order to continue its growth and maintain its high standards of customer service, our client is looking for a Manager, Customer Contact Center.
In an environment in full digital transformation, the manager will have for objective to:
- Ensure the smooth running of all operational activities;
- Ensure the quality of the customer experience while promoting the development of human resources.
- Reporting to the Director of Customer Service Operations, the person will join a dynamic team and will be supported by team leaders for the management of approximately 30 internal employees.
- The customer contact center is also composed of an outsourcer and the manager will ensure the smooth operation of both sites.
- Meet and exceed the objectives of the various performance measures of the customer contact center;
- Implement team-based management and communication practices that promote collaboration and resource mobilization;
- Act as a change agent to implement practices aimed at continuous improvement of the customer experience;
- Manage, coach and develop the team leaders who supervise the various groups of consultants;
- Ensure the smooth functioning of operations and customer service by maintaining a positive, engaging and enjoyable work environment;
- Follow-up with various business partners to resolve complex problems and optimize operations;
- Analyze and measure various indicators to ensure consistent performance and customer experience, while maintaining operational excellence and profitability;
- Foster talent development and best communication practices to provide an engaging work environment.
- 5 years of management experience, ideally in a customer contact center;
- College or university degree;
- Motivated by the achievement of results;
- Natural leadership and communication skills to maintain positive relationships;
- Experience in change management is an asset;
- Share the values of the organization (teamwork and collaboration, customer service, adaptation to change and innovation);
- Bilingualism, both written and spoken;
Our client takes care of its employees by offering:
- A dynamic environment in a growing company allowing latitude in the realization of projects;
- A competitive compensation package and a bonus based on the achievement of objectives;
- A range of competitive benefits (group insurance, RRSP, etc.);
- A collegial atmosphere and unlimited latte;
- Free covered parking included;
- Daytime work schedule and a 37.5 hour work week;
- Company discount on annual gym membership;
- Telecommuting during and after the pandemic situation;
- Wellness program, including free telemedicine service.
ID – 7992
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202