Our client, a trusted advisor with proven expertise in designing and developing innovative and effective solutions to complex business challenges, is looking for a Data Architect to complement its team.
- Experience in architecting solutions for the optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of traditional and non-traditional sources such as structured, unstructured and semi-structured using SQL, NoSQL and data pipelines for real-time, continuous, batch and on-demand workloads;
- Experience in the analysis/formulation of data management strategies, architectural design, business case development and disruptor-based analysis effort estimation;
- Ability to simplify complex technical concepts in easy-to-understand non-technical language to facilitate, communicate and interact with business executives and stakeholders;
- Experience with Agile development methods in data-driven projects;
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end management of implementation engagements, including planning and budgeting, mobilizing and managing engagement teams, defining the structure and content of deliverables, facilitating senior management acceptance of the proposed solution at all levels, directly delivering quality products on time, and managing the economics, issues and risks of the engagement.
Skills / Experience :
- 7 years in a similar position;
- Excellent ability to analyze data flows and inter-system impacts;
- Recognized expertise as a senior data architect in the following areas: (3FN, dimensional, hierarchical, XML, DWH such as Snowflake, Synapse or redshift, etc.).
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202