Do you want to pursue your career in a company that values innovation, team synergy, but also makes a difference in the environment?
This leading company in energy services and solutions, wishes to benefit from the experience and expertise of a Service Manager in its Mechanical division for projects in the following fields Industrial, commercial, institutional or municipal.
In collaboration with the Director of Engineering, you will have the following responsibilities
- Collaborate with a team composed of designers, draftsmen, etc.;
- Provide sound advice during the development of projects and the preparation of plans;
- Provide support to the design team in matters of code compliance, best practices, standards, tools and work methods;
- Assist in the design of mechanical system plans and specifications in accordance with energy efficiency principles;
- Be the reference for the division in terms of the realization of ideas, but also in terms of quality assurance;
- Find appropriate solutions for the resolution of problems in different projects;
- Provide technical support to the construction and post-implementation follow-up departments.
To succeed in this challenge you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in building mechanics;
- 15 years of experience in building mechanics;
- Know the codes and standards applicable to buildings (HVAC systems, Quebec construction code, CSA standards, NFPA standards, etc.);
- Be rigorous, organized and know how to prioritize emergencies;
- Be a team player and have some leadership skills;
- Be open to travel occasionally in Canada;
- Fluency in oral and written communication in French (English is an asset);
- Knowledge in energy efficiency (an asset).
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer a positive environment, new offices where collaboration and the well-being of employees is paramount.
An innovative, dynamic company that is recognized in the market for its achievements, its seriousness and the quality of services offered.
ID – 7912
Associé principal / Consultant sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 201