Our client, a world leader in the manufacturing sector with its head office in Montreal, stands out by the passion that all members have in achieving results. They help business partners, mainly from the primary and secondary sectors, to be more efficient and competitive by reducing the total operating cost, thanks to the complex and innovative products developed and manufactured.
They are looking for a Department Manager of Production Planning, reporting to the Department Manager of Supply Chain Planning, to manage a team of planners and ensure the execution of planning activities according to MRP principles.
You are looking for a career opportunity that will allow you to showcase your collaborative leadership, both at the team and organizational levels in large-scale projects.
You want to contribute to the evolution of an organization by developing a production sequence, integrating activities into a PSA, implementing performance indicators and continuous improvement initiatives.
Do you like to be part of the action, and love the technical aspect of custom industrial manufacturing because it allows you to think outside the box by demonstrating agility and flexibility on a daily basis?
Then this is most likely the next step in your career!
Compensation and benefits :
- Competitive base salary with an annual performance bonus;
- Complete group insurance program;
- Group RRSP with employer contribution;
- Cell phone and laptop provided.
If the following describes you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, or related field;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in production planning and inventory control in the manufacturing field;
- 3 years experience in personnel management;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel (advanced level);
- Advanced skills with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software;
- Good knowledge of French and English (spoken and written).
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Department Manager, Production Planning!
Please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss your career ambitions with you!
ID – 7747