Our client, a world leader in the manufacturing sector with its head office in Montreal, stands out for the human values that drive it, its leadership and the passion that all members have in achieving results. It helps its business partners, mainly from the primary and secondary sectors, to be more efficient and competitive by reducing the total operating cost, thanks to the complex and innovative products developed and manufactured.
It is looking for a Department Manager, project management, reporting to the Vice President, Project Management, to take responsibility for a team of project managers.
You are looking for a professional challenge that will allow you to implement a culture focused on internal and external customer satisfaction, by being the leader of this change.
You want to contribute to improving the efficiency and productivity of your organization, and that each project is an opportunity for you to make your team stand out in achieving and exceeding the established objectives.
Your curiosity drives you to better understand administrative and production processes in order to make improvements, in collaboration with your team, through a global vision and by taking concrete actions.
Your collaborative and mobilizing leadership is the link with the passion that drives you in engaging stakeholders at all operational levels.
This opportunity for a Department Manager is most likely the next step in your career development!
If you are looking for a company that offers:
- The opportunity to be an integral part of the evolution of a world-class organization
- The chance to interact with multiple business units, teams and stakeholders
- A competitive compensation package with an annual bonus
- A comprehensive group insurance program with a group RRSP
- Cell phone and laptop provided
And if the following describes you:
- University degree in operations, engineering or administration
- PMP certification (an asset)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, 5 of which must be in project management
- Experience in managing a project management group
- Fluently bilingual in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications and Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Department Manager, Project Management!
Please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss with you!