Apply hands on expertise on designing and implementing advanced analytics environment in the cloud.
Work on complex AI solutions to design, develop and orchestrate data pipeline, from ingestion to consumption/servicing layer.
- Establish domain expertise with hands-on integration of advanced analytics solutions
- Developing systems integration strategy for product solutions involving compute, network and storage
technologies and ingredients on azure cloud.
- Develop technical relationships with different teams across architects
- Help build the platform working with Data Engineers and Data Scientists, to help them build their solutions on top of the platform
- Automate the CICD pipelines.
- Hands-on systems (azure systems & services) debugging skills to debug critical software.
- Work with security and infrastructure team to coordinate the deployment according to compliance requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in azure devops and infrastructure
- Good understanding of SQL, “Big data” data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience working with few big data tools like, Databricks, Spark is required or Hadoop.
- Experience with Docker containers is must and Kubernetes architecture is beneficial
- Experience in Devops pipeline and ability to automate installation and configuration
- Experience in Azure Data Factory, Airflow, App services, Stream-processing system.
- Background in programming in Python, Scala is beneficial.
- Knowledge of linux is a must, terraform or ansible is beneficial.
- Experience working in AI environment or organizations with an agile culture Is beneficial
- Professional attitude and service orientation; superb team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills along with strong desire to work in cross-functional teams
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace; collaborative
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced, startup-like environment
- Open minded to new approaches and learning
Consultante en recrutement TI