You wish to pursue your career within a company specialized in energy efficiency that values team synergy, entrepreneurial spirit and wants to participate in making our environment greener?
This company, leader in energy efficiency services and solutions, wishes to benefit from the experience of a Director who will be able to bring his or her expertise in energy saving to various industrial or commercial projects from the beginning (design) to the end (post-installation evaluation).
In collaboration with the President and the various team members, you will have the following responsibilities
- Participate in the evaluation of various projects and support the sales department with your technical knowledge during meetings with customers;
- Act as a mentor and reference person for designers and energy efficiency engineers/analysts;
- Use your expertise to improve the profitability of projects by playing a specialist role.
- Participate in the development of energy optimization projects;
- Perform necessary audits (energy balances, identification of energy solutions, savings calculations, preliminary engineering progress, construction cost estimates, and economic analyses);
- Determine viable energy efficiency measures for clients based on the various grant programs available and the clients’ financial criteria;
- Write energy retrofit study reports, measurement and verification plans and project plans;
- Provide technical support and the right solutions to the project managers during installations.
To succeed in this challenge you must :
- Bachelor’s degree or technician diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Mastery of calculations related to energy efficiency
- Knowledge of building codes and standards (ASHRAE standards)
- Experience in project management in the industrial and commercial fields
- Rigorous, organized and able to prioritize emergencies
- Be a team player and have some leadership skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a telecommuting formula (with the possibility of access to collaborative offices in the greater Montreal area, Sherbrooke) and a motivating environment where it is possible to see the impact of each action taken.
An innovative and dynamic company that is recognized in the market for its achievements, its seriousness and the quality of the services offered.
Location : Remote Work