Interested in becoming part of the history of manufacturing engineering?
Do you want a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
Our client, based in Montreal, is on a mission to revolutionize the transportation electrification industry by offering its customers an experience beyond a product. In order to manage and develop the manufacturing engineering team in a context of significant growth, they are looking for a Director of Engineering!
You want an opportunity to showcase your collaborative leadership with your team of engineering professionals as well as with the design, quality, production and service teams.
Beyond the design of a product, you consider all stages of manufacturing operations. Optimizing the value stream, improving process efficiency, developing and monitoring key performance indicators, while focusing on quality, are just a few of the elements that are part of your passion?
Our client offers you :
- A dynamic environment that fosters creativity, collaboration and a passion for making a difference in engineering;
- A competitive compensation package, in addition to a complete group insurance plan and RRSP;
- Stock option program
- Laptop computer provided
If the following describes you :
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience transitioning products from concept to full scale production;
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing engineering experience;
- Minimum 3 years managing a team of engineers and technicians;
- Demonstrated experience in development and implementation of manufacturing lines ;
- Advanced skills in managing complex engineering projects;
- Fluency in French and English.
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Director of Manufacturing Engineering!
Please send me your resume at email@example.com and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!
Senior Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering