2021-07-19 15:04:08 Jump
As a leader reporting to the Chief Talent Officer, you will help create a human resource management approach that contributes to build solid foundation for our client. You will be able to influence stakeholders in various sectors to build an integrated and innovative culture.
You will be known for:
- Developing and implementing a global human resource strategy to meet the business objectives;
- Being a leader that builds an active team dedicated to human resource management and with the flexibility to support our corporate and touring operations;
- Helping managers forge and maintain healthy working relationships across the international headquarter and touring division;
- Contribute in creating a unique employee-experience by an excellent customer service and within our processes and programs,
- Being a strategic contact among the various teams and stakeholders.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A university diploma in a relevant field;
- Over 12 years’ experience in a leadership position in human resource management or a related field;
- Proven and renowned leadership skills;
- Passion for people, a knack for embracing change, as well as an engaging and mobilizing approach;
- In-depth knowledge of the various aspects of human resources;
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written;
You will love to:
- Participate in the growth of the company and its transformation;
- Be directly involved with partners who are at the heart of our shows;
- Make a real visible difference in what you do.