Overview of the role:
Our client offers the most efficient stolen vehicle tracking and recovery system in North America. This Canadian company is looking for a new dispatcher to coordinate on-the-road technician appointments and manage customer service.
To be discussed.
- Plan and coordinate all service calls as soon as they are received;
- Efficiently dispatch the technicians who are closest to the customers;
- Follow up with technicians at the end of each call;
- Answer all messages left overnight;
- Maintain the dispatch schedule;
- Forecast the future workload per day and per week;
- Maintain billing;
- Maintain customer history records in the database;
- Compare service time sheets and purchase orders with the maintenance schedule;
- Perform any other assigned tasks.
Qualifications required :
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Ability to determine a sequence of actions and evaluate the time required for their execution.
- Identifies, assembles and allocates the resources required to perform the work.
- Ability to recognize the importance of a situation and communicate information about it as required.
- Geographic knowledge of the service area or map reading.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry, tracking systems (Asset).
- Computer skills;Suite office.
- Five years of experience and/or training in customer service, dispatch or project management or an equivalent combination
514-658-5867, ext 203