Are you versatile ? Do you thrive on challenges in your daily life? Do you have a talent for managing people and have experience in logistics? Then this job is for you!
Our client, for whom we’re looking for a Logistics Supervisor, has been in the book distribution business for over 50 years. The main tasks related to the position are the management of daily operations and personnel such as:
– Promoting versatility between the different logistics departments;
– Communicate and participate in the animation of objectives and performance indicators;
– Maintain the quality and compliance of orders;
– Follow up on errors by evaluating the problem and causes and implementing corrective actions;
– Control current and new processes in each of the departments under his/her responsibility;
– Participate in various projects related to process optimization;
– Lead his or her work teams;
– Actively participate in meetings of the logistics management committee;
– Ensure the handover of activities from day to night.
Requirements and skills:
– 10 years experience in a distribution center or in production;
– DEP or DEC in administration or certificate in supervision or logistics;
– Participative leadership;
– Strong interpersonal skills;
– Ease with change management;
– Experience in process optimization.
Location: Greater Montreal
Interested to be a Logistics Supervisor? Simply apply for the position or send your resume to email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering