Are you interested in pursuing your career with a company that has been in business for over 60 years and has an excellent reputation in the electrical and civil engineering fields?
This integrated and multidisciplinary service provider wishes to benefit from the experience and expertise of an electrical estimator for various industrial, institutional and municipal projects.
In collaboration with the Estimating Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare cost estimates for materials, labor and equipment required to complete construction projects based on bids, tenders, plans and specifications;
- Coordinate bids for supplies, work or materials with suppliers, subcontractors, owners, designers and architects;
- In some cases, review and analyze bids received, recommend acceptance and negotiate contracts;
- Maintain information systems and ensure follow-up of bid procedures;
- Establish and maintain directories of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors;
- Communicates and liaises with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors
- In some cases, purchase materials and equipment required for awarded contracts;
- Participate in recommendations for continuous improvement of bidding procedures.
To succeed in this challenge you will need to:
- Have a college degree in estimating, engineering or several years of experience.
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience in electrical or civil engineering estimating.
- Mastery of a recognized estimating software (knowledge of TPL estimating software is an asset), as well as knowledge of office automation tools Suite Office, Excel.
- Rigorous, organized, comfortable with numbers and able to prioritize emergencies.
- Ability to work under pressure, risk management skills.
- Be open to change and have good communication skills.
- Team player, collaborative and customer oriented.
- Good oral and written communication skills in French (English is an asset).
We offer a positive environment where collaboration and employee well-being are paramount. But also to work on large scale projects, diversified and career development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Four (4) weeks of vacation per year.
- Group insurance program.
- Contribution to an employer pension plan.
- Continuous training
Location: South Shore of Montreal
ID – 8049
Senior Recruitment Consultant