Our client is a leading energy efficiency services company in Quebec.
The company’s turnkey projects come with performance guarantees; they not only reduce energy consumption, but also help the environment by reducing the amount of greenhouse gases released into the atmosphere. These measures also aim to improve the comfort of building occupants.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
In collaboration with the automation project manager, the incumbent implements energy efficiency projects to reduce the ecological footprint of buildings.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS
- Install EMT ductwork
- Connect control equipment
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Enjoy learning
- Experience in reading plans, specifications and estimates.
- Ability to manage job sites
- Ability to plan work (materials)
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) in electricity
- Valid CCQ card
- Driver’s license
- Valid health and safety card on construction sites ASP
- Experience in building controls an asset
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205