Our client, a leading energy services provider in Quebec, is looking for an Energy Efficiency Designer – Mechanical to complete its team.
The company offers innovative solutions to improve the energy efficiency of buildings and reduce operating and maintenance costs.
The company’s professional team is highly rigorous and stands out for the technical quality of its solutions and the flexibility of its business partnership models. Since its inception, the company has achieved irreproachable quality in the realization of all its projects, in terms of financial commitments, skills and a vision of sustainable development.
Brief description :
As Energy Efficiency Designer – Mechanical, in close collaboration with the entire team, you will carry out building mechanical projects in the institutional, commercial, municipal and industrial fields. The Energy Efficiency Designer – Mechanical will be responsible for the definition of needs, the selection of technologies, the preparation of construction plans and specifications and possibly the supervision of the work, all the way to the commissioning of the installations. More specifically, he or she will have the following responsibilities:
- Meet with clients for the realization of a project;
- Carry out preliminary design studies;
- Carry out mechanical installation expertise;
- Carry out surveys of existing installations;
- Calculate air conditioning and heating loads;
- Design ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and heating systems;
- Designing plans and specifications for the various electromechanical systems;
- Possibly design computer-assisted drawings;
- Prepare the specifications of the electromechanical components;
- Carry out budget evaluations;
- Ensure that the program, schedule and budget of the projects are respected;
- Work with other professionals and partners involved in projects;
- Possibly perform site supervision;
- Review shop drawings.
Qualifications and Requirements :
- You have a university degree in mechanical engineering or a mechanical engineering technician diploma;
- You have a minimum of five (5) years experience in mechanical engineering;
- You have a good knowledge of building codes and standards (HVAC systems, Quebec Construction Code, CSA standards, NFPA standards, etc.);
- You have a high level of rigor and proven organization in your management of priorities;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain effective and harmonious interpersonal relationships;
- You have good oral and written communication skills in French and English (an asset);
- You are available for professional travel within Canada;
- Knowledge of energy efficiency is an asset.
The company offers its employees a competitive and attractive total compensation package linked to the business context, culture, values and long-term orientations. The opportunity to benefit from an innovative, dynamic and stimulating work environment where you can make your mark and pursue an interesting career. The company is committed to the professional development and well-being of its employees.
Consultante en Recrutement
514-658-5867, poste 203