Our client, providing expertise in environment, geotechnics and material quality control, is looking for an environmental technician to complete its team. The company has more than sixty employees, including engineers, geologists, environmental scientists and laboratory and site technicians. The company offers a pleasant and modern work environment to its staff and various benefits.
The company’s recognized know-how and the confidence of its clientele for the past 40 years allow it to access large-scale projects, like the major firms, while maintaining the simplicity of relations between all employees and a close relationship with the company’s management.
It is a multidisciplinary team that has completed thousands of projects throughout Quebec, Ontario, the eastern United States and overseas and that contributes to the success of their clients’ projects by offering reliable, economical and adapted solutions in the fields of geology, hydrogeology, geotechnical engineering, civil engineering and the environment. They want to be recognized as a leader in the industry by providing attentive, high quality service.
At the end of 2020, the company joined the ranks of an international group, leader in the fields of geotechnical and environmental engineering. This new configuration will offer vast perspectives for development, both in terms of new expertise and new geographical locations. This will contribute to offering employees even richer and more attractive career opportunities.
- Supervise drilling, observation well and excavation work;
- Conduct sampling of soil, groundwater, surface water, sediment and air;
- Participate in or carry out the construction, commissioning and operation of air, water and soil treatment;
- Conduct field surveys using different measuring and detection instruments to be calibrated and operate properly;
- Participate or perform survey surveys;
- Quickly assimilate the information provided to the work plan and understand the problematic and the stakes of the project;
- Transmit correctly and quickly the information and data obtained on the responsible project manager and advise him of any ambiguity or inaccuracy;
- Maintain constant communication with the project manager;
- Demonstrate autonomy, interpersonal skills and a spirit of synthesis;
- To ensure that the works, under the responsibility of our client, are executed in a safe by respecting the established health and safety plan.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Environmental Technical Training ASP Construction;
- Certification Class 5 Driving Permit.
514-658-5867, ext 203