Our client is looking for an Estimator to join their team!
Are you interested in estimating and planning, are you looking for a challenge and are you interested in working for a company that puts health and safety first? Their projects allow structures and spaces to reach their full future potential within cities and municipalities.
- Prepare cost estimate for deconstruction;
- Collecting the necessary information for site visits;
- Planning and start-up of projects for tender;
- Prepare a list of tasks for the realization of projects in accordance with the company’s safety standards;
- Verify tender specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and estimate details;
- Liaise with subcontractors for tenders and follow up on them;
- Prepare probable cost estimates for materials, labor, equipment and subcontracting for projects based on contract bids, specifications, drawings and specifications;
- Follow up with the Administrative Coordinator or client on addendums issued during bidding;
- Collaborate in the continuous improvement of the methods and processes for handling ongoing files;
- Maintain a professional and trustworthy relationship with clients, partners, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Knowledge of construction laws, rules and regulations (asset);
- Knowledge of the demolition and decontamination market (asset);
- Basic understanding of estimating in several disciplines (civil, structural and architectural);
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities, excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and logical abilitý;
- Have the ability to work under pressure with short deadlines;
- Have teamwork skills;
- Willingness to travel;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Be bilingual (asset).
- Competitive salary;
- Medical and dental insurance after 3 months of employment;
- RRSP program after 6 months of employment;
- Paid sick days program;
- Small on-site gym with shower;
- Cell phone and computer;
- Dynamic work environment with capacity for growth;
- Free coffee and beverages with lunch program.
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 205