Our client, a growing greentech company based in Sherbrooke, is looking for a Facilities & Plant Maintenance Coordinator!
The Coordinator will be responsible for managing the various maintenance activities within the building, ensuring certain repairs and the proper operation of our buoy farms. More specifically:
- Plan the maintenance, repair and replacement of equipment, systems and various elements in the building;
- Participate in certain renovations in the building;
- Perform boat operations at sea for buoy installations and de-installations;
- Perform preventive maintenance and repair of buoys at sea;
- Communicate potential improvements and modifications to the engineering team.
REQUIREMENTS AND PROFILE
- Desire to have a sustainable impact on the planet;
- Aspiration to travel regularly;
- Handyman, technician or person who is good with his hands;
- Good communication and problem solving skills;
- Entrepreneurial and autonomous person;
- Commitment, empathy, creativity and thoroughness;
- Functional English spoken
- Assets: Boat captain, diver, knowledge in hydraulics, structure and/or electricity, experience in the field of clean technologies.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS
- Based in Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada;
- Salary with possible eligibility to ESOP (Employee stock option plan);
- Group insurance paid including dental care;
- Travel to project sites and events;
- Hard working and dedicated team;
- Rapid growth and changing environment;
- In-house training; Diversified duties.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202