2022-11-22 10:49:22 Jump
The Financial Analyst is responsible for cash management and forecasting. He/she will assist the CFO in all aspects of financial planning (forecasting, budgeting, modelling).
- Analyze the cash position on a daily basis
- Prepare the weekly cash flow forecast
- Analyze foreign currency requirements
- Prepare the monthly financial forecast model
- Provide operational support for the analysis of performance indicators
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget to support decision making;
- Enhancement of existing systems and analysis to put your fingerprints on the future success of the finance and business;
- Ad-hoc requests from senior management and the board of directors.
COMPETENCY PROFILES AND REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 5 years experience in finance and/or accounting
- Experience in the manufacturing field (asset).
- Good command of office automation and accounting software;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of financial modeling (asset)
- Knowledge of planning / FP&A tools and software (asset)
Required skills and abilities
- Analytical skills; be able to establish a diagnosis and identify the probable causes and consequences of a situation and make recommendations following this diagnosis.
- Thoroughness; pay attention to details by ensuring the quality and accuracy of information provided at all times.
- Business acumen; be able to seize opportunities that emerge from financial reports and make recommendations aligned with the company’s objectives and strategies.
- Bilingualism (written and verbal)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Associée / Consultante sénior