Are you an analytical person with a great ability to make numbers talk? Do you have a strong ability and comfort level to diagnose and identify the causes and consequences of a situation? Do you have at least 3 years of experience as an analyst in the distribution field? Then look no further, this position will be of interest to you!
Our client is actively seeking a Financial Analyst reporting to the Finance Supervisor in their Operations Department.
What you will do:
– Perform analysis and monitoring of the annual budget, quarterly and annual forecasts for the operations department;
– Participate in the implementation of management dashboards using performance indicators;
– Collect, update and analyze performance indicators for operations;
– Perform profitability analysis for distribution centers across Canada;
– Produce monthly financial analyses to present results to management;
– Responsible for month-end processes for month-end provisions;
– Respond to management requests.
If you are looking for a company that offers :
– Excellent benefits;
– Hybrid work mode;
– A friendly work atmosphere;
– A career development opportunity;
– A stimulating place to work
If the following describes you:
– Minimum of 3 years experience in a position with similar duties;
– Bilingual, fluent in English and French;
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, an asset;
– Professional CPA or CFA accreditation, an asset
– Knowledge of SAP, an asset;
– Knowledge of Power BI software, an asset;
– Excellent knowledge of Excel (advanced);
– Analytical mind, interpersonal skills, resourcefulness
And if you have the ambitions described above, you could be their next Financial Analyst in Operations!
Please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to discuss it further with you!
Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering