Purpose of the position
The Financial Analyst, Operations is responsible for ensuring the reliability of accounting and financial information and for analyzing data in order to make informed and appropriate decisions. He/she also participates in the company’s development process by providing various financial information.
- Act as a business partner for the different departments in the operations;
- Analyze and follow up on the annual budget, as well as the quarterly and annual forecasts for
and annual forecasts for operations;
- Prepare files for all capital investment requests;
- Participate in the implementation of management dashboards using performance indicators
- Collect, update, and analyze performance indicators for operations
- Perform profitability analysis, by distribution center/activity (35 distribution centers)
- Produce monthly financial analyses and present the results to management
- Responsible for the month end process for month end provisions for operations
- Develop excellent relationships with all departments to facilitate the exchange of information
- Respond to ad hoc requests from managers;
- Any other related duties.
Financial background :
- Your university degree in finance or accounting as well as 3-5 years of experience in a financial analyst role has provided you with excellent skills and knowledge of the field;
- You also have a certification from a recognized professional accounting or financial association
professional accounting or financial association (CPA – or CFA).
- You have the ability to establish a diagnosis and identify the probable causes and consequences of a situation;
- You know how to identify the links between the various elements which leads you to be able to formulate accurate recommendations.
- You are professional and meticulous and pay attention to details, ensuring at all times the quality and accuracy of the information provided.
- You are able to quickly understand the essence of a business and grasp the opportunities that emerge from financial reports;
- Your business acumen allows you to make recommendations that are aligned with the company’s objectives and strategies of the company.
- You are proficient in the Office suite tools and are very skilled with Excel.
- Bilingual, you master the French and English languages, both orally and in writing.
ID – 7807
Recruitment Consultant - industrial and engineering