Do you like combining operational strategy and finance? Does the idea of making a difference in the company by providing an advisory role to the organization in its decision-making motivate you? Join our client and become their trusted partner!
The position will be based in Montreal East.
- Competitive salary;
- Insurance and group RRSPs;
- Renovated workplace located in Montreal-East;
- Possibility of teleworking according to established standards;
- Dynamic and growing division;
- Opportunities for advancement within the company.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will mainly be responsible for being the main financial resource for the entire division and will have the mandate to support and advise the executive committee in its daily operations.
- Manage daily operational accounting activities (full accounting cycle);
- Participate in the preparation of the division’s monthly financial statements;
- Analyze results and financial performance indicators;
- Reconciliation of turnover and different balance sheet items;
- Production and distribution of weekly financial forecasts to members of the division;
- Act as a business partner for weekly operations;
- Participation in the budget process;
- Profitability and cost analysis;
- Participation in the customer submission process;
- Close monitoring of accounts receivable;
- Monitoring the invoicing of work in progress;
- Optimize internal control processes according to company policies and procedures;
- Participate in certain special projects (acquisition, etc.);
- All other related tasks related to the responsibilities previously described.
Your profile :
- Professional accounting designation (CPA).
- 3-10 years of relevant experience in business accounting.
- Experience in the signage or construction industry or related industry.
- Operations orientation.
- Excellent ability to analyze and improve business processes.
- Dynamic, autonomous and methodical, demonstrating good analytical skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness with a sense of urgency.
- Be able to communicate and popularize well.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent command of Excel software and the Office suite (knowledge of Great Plains and Agendrix an asset).
Location: Montreal East
ID – 8141
Associée / Consultante sénior