Great opportunity to join a growing startup in the field of renewable energy (green/clean tech) located in Sherbrooke.
Under the supervision and in collaboration with the President/Co-founder, the professional in the position of controller will be responsible for the organization’s accounting activities and will ensure the implementation of efficient and reliable processes.
Main responsibilities :
- Produce and validate monthly and annual financial statements according to deadlines.
- Contribute to the preparation of budgets and forecasts and ensure their follow-up.
- Perform financial analyses and produce the required financial reports.
- Conduct and participate in government grant applications.
- Ensure the reliability and completeness of the financial information produced.
- Participate in various mandates/special projects.
- Assists the Manager in identifying sources of funding and negotiating agreements.
- Propose opportunities for the continuous improvement of financial/accounting processes in order to optimize the performance and quality of the information produced.
To be discussed.
- Possess the title of CPA
- Have 5 years of experience as a controller or in similar functions
- Experience in a startup environment, a definite asset.
- Demonstrate initiative and proactivity.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and growing environment.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202