Reporting to the President, the CFO will be responsible for the production and management of financial information for the entire company. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership for financial and accounting strategy.
- Establish budgets based on established financial objectives.
- Manage the execution of the accounting cycle in its entirety.
- Ensure the rigorous follow-up of the cash flow.
- Control disbursements according to cash flow.
- Validate and balance the accounting cycle.
- Produce monthly and annual financial reports.
- Participate in funding and grant applications.
- Coordinate year-end work with external auditors and annual SR & ED credit documentation.
- Ensure the relationship between the company and external organizations (ARQ, ARC, CNESST, Insurance, legal, etc.).
- Review current procedures and controls, documentation, evaluation and recommendations for improvement.
- Develops and maintains accounting-finance department policies and procedures.
- Acts as a certified public accountant.
- Professional accountant (CA, CGA or CMA).
- 3-5 years experience.
- Very good spoken and written French and English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office.
- Experience in a start-up/scale-up is an important asset.
- Able to roll up your sleeves.
- Loves SMEs and entrepreneurs.
- Dynamic, organized and self-starter.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks.
- Knowledge of RS & DE tax rules.
ID – 7874
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202