Our client, a leading provider of complete solutions in the complex growing field of power quality, is looking for Front End Web Developer to join our growing team. The chosen candidate will actively participate in the development of the web user interface of the Power Intelligence cloud-based solution.
Our client’s product line ranges from the most powerful and economic power analyzer on the market to a complete range of low and medium voltage correction equipment. The company’s focus is on energy intelligence, and to date, many of the world’s largest companies are among their customers.
- Develop, maintain, test, and deploy web user interface;
- Contribute to the user experience and early interface prototyping;
- Play a key role in architecture and planning sessions;
- Deliver high quality code that is maintainable and testable;
- Perform automated testing, continuous deployment, and code reviews to improve product quality.
Minimum 5 years’ experience with:
- Designing intuitive, responsive and easy-to-use user interfaces;
- Reactive programing;
- Cloud technologies, preferably with AWS;
- Continuous deployment pipeline;
- Proficiency in English and French (oral and written).
- Thrives in a constantly evolving and growing environment;
- Is a self-starter, analytical with the ability to problem solving;
- Is curious and wants to understand the power quality industry;
- Love team work;
- Provides honest and transparent feedback;
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail;
- Has the ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing;
- Takes initiatives is energetic and enthusiastic.
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202