About our client
Our client is a leading provider of power quality and asset monitoring solutions. They focus on energy security by leveraging IOT/cloud technology and advanced analytics. Our client offers a competitive compensation package with healthcare and retirement plans.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our client’s team. The successful candidate will be actively involved in all phases of development including testing, deployment and expansion of their cloud-based platform.
- Develop, maintain, test and deploy IoT, Cloud, web and mobile functionality;
- Contribute to architecture and planning;
- Deliver high quality code that is maintainable and testable;
- Perform automated testing, continuous deployment and code reviews to improve product quality.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with at least one of the following technologies:
– Relational databases (MySQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB);
– Cloud technologies, preferably with AWS;
– Continuous deployment pipeline;
– Reactive programming;
– Big data and the challenges posed.
Fluency in English and French (oral and written).
What our client offers
- A flexible work schedule, with the possibility of working from home;
- Competitive compensation;
- Comprehensive health care;
- Stock options.
ID – 7843
Associée / Consultante sénior
514-658-JUMP (5867) poste 202